Sounder unlocks the value of audio content
Simply put, Sounder's mission is to make it simple for organizations to use trustworthy audio data, enabling the confidence to make decisions and acts. They believe that their technology is best-in-class, enabling podcasters to process audio in minutes, access analytics with ease, and set their podcasts (and businesses) for success.
One of the newest players in the podcast platform space, Sounder has been operating since 2019 and is proudly a remote company, with team members distributed across Serbia, the Netherlands, and the USA. The company is focused on culture above all, so podcasters will have to follow a few more steps to engage with the powerful suite of podcasting tools that Sounder has.
Sounder is focused on bringing actionable insights to the world’s leading marketers, so they would not be a great fit for smaller podcasters just getting started.
Why you should have a separate podcast website
It's critical for every podcast to have a real website. Having a website gives you a huge opportunity. Here are some of the benefits:
- You should own your relationship with your listeners
- Websites are universally accessible
- Many new listeners start with Google
- You should own the top spot on Google
- Generate traffic with the best SEO for podcasts practices
- If you own the top spot in Google, you’ll get more listeners through organic searches
- You should control how you introduce your show
- A website makes things simpler for your listeners
- A website gives you a place to post transcripts
- A website allows you to give listeners other ways to interact
The problem is, most podcast hosts (not just Sounder), don't provide a web experience that accomplishes even half of what's on the list above. Most hosts don't offer the necessary podcast SEO tips that help your show thrive.
What core features do you get with a better website?
Podpage makes it simple to take your Sounder feed and use it to generate a fully functional podcast website in less than 5 minutes. In just a few clicks you will have:
- A search engine optimized website that automatically stays up to date and has SEO for podcasts build in.
- A customizable home page showing your latest episodes, player links, media players, and podcast reviews.
- A dedicated page for every single episode showing show notes, a media player, show notes, and if you'd like, a transcript. New episode pages are created automatically.
- An about page where you can describe what your podcast is about and a little about yourself.
- A contact form so listeners can get in touch with you.
- A way to ask listeners for their email address so you can form a direct connection with them.
- Additional pages for donations, memberships, blog posts, e-commerce, and the ability to add any pages you want.
How to create a website in 5 minutes with no technical knowledge
Let's do this. You don't need a credit card, or to sign up for a trial, or create an account to see what your website could look like. Just go to the Podpage Preview tool and type in your podcast's name. Within a minute, you'll get a demo of your new website.